To address international tax questions of individuals:

- residence in France and remuneration in Hong Kong;

- residence in Hong Kong and investments in France; and

- temporary or definitive relocation.

Fongs’ International Practice offers tailored advice taking into account the complexity of everyone's individual situation. We will brief you on the relevant rules and their application to your circumstances. We can also take you through the legal and tax process step by step.

Our team members regularly give advice on questions about the application of the tax convention between France and Hong Kong.


Individuals deriving income from or investing in a jurisdiction different from their place of residence, especially French and Hong Kong residents.

Cases illustrations

  • Consultation on the legal and tax consequences of the purchase of a property in France by an individual resident in Hong Kong
  • Consultation on the legal and tax treatment both in France and in Hong Kong of a remuneration paid in Hong Kong to a French resident